Kolo .. good move by taking the captaincy away ?

He's actually played better since he lost the armband, his game has come on alot, seems like it's worked well.

I still don't agree on Tevez being captain though.

Freestyler said:
He's actually played better since he lost the armband, his game has come on alot, seems like it's worked well.

I still don't agree on Tevez being captain though.

Same here.

it's obviously took a weight off his shoulders. He can enjoy playing football again and not worry about captaining the side, he can solely concentrate on his game.

Its about leadership qualities, the ability to communicate and understanding between the manager and the captain. I think Mancini will go on to be one of the greats si have faith in his choice. We dont really know Tevez, other than what we see. If it was a choice about what we see on the pitch i would choose Nige or Vinny as i think those two are imposing/inspiring characters, i also think that a captain needs to come from the centre of the team, not the GK or forwards - but like i say - i have faith in RM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.