Kolo Toure to Galatasaray

that seems to be making the rounds atm, if he wants to go let him go, didnt look that great today and tbh wouldnt want him anywhere near the pitch for a UCL game.. no offense.. just dont think he has it anymore

greasedupdeafguy said:
Wouldn't of mind if stayed before yesterday as 4th centre back but he was absolute shite when we came on and looked very unfit. If we can get a few million for him I would sell. Another poor Hughes buy.

Thats what you expect from a player who was on the bench for the whole season.

But what about yaya........(yawn)

I think Mancini finally lost patience with him on Saturday,a poor signing in hindsight.

Total liability. Would rather flog one of the other players than let Kolo in to flap about for a bit and give them a rest

Tevez City said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Wouldn't of mind if stayed before yesterday as 4th centre back but he was absolute shite when we came on and looked very unfit. If we can get a few million for him I would sell. Another poor Hughes buy.

Thats what you expect from a player who was on the bench for the whole season.
Eh he played last week and had a whole pre season to get fit, he looked completely out of shape yesterday. Why we sold Dunne and brought Toure in I will never know.

Promote Rekik or play Garcia at the back, Kolo offers nothing much now and this is our last chance to get a bit of dosh for him. Micah will also be back soon-ish and can cover.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why should we give the rags an advantage? Play him in the CL (for about 30 seconds) and cup-tie him first.

It sounds great in theory but the Turkish Window shuts in a couple of days. If we wait until our first Champions League game then City can't sell him until January, and we have an unhappy and unfit player on our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.