Kolo Toure

ElanJo said:
lionheart said:
Maybe we can do an exchange for Dunne...or Richards for that matter. Both are history in my view, but either would leave with my thanks for an excellent past record. We need to look to the future now. Nedum, Kompany and Another.

Gettin rid of Richards would be fuckin lunacy.

agree, but he needs to sit for a while and get his head together.

Yep. Performances recently have been a joke and he needs to be shown he can be dropped
Can't see kolo coming though

Is he playing for Arsenal at the moment? Think he's been in and out of side. I think we'd have a chance and we've been linked before. Better than Dunce and Richards? Hell yeah. I'd take him in a flash. Get in another defensive midfielder and a CB pairing of Kompany/Toure would be awesome.

toure and kompany at cb would be quality, but i've just got a feeling that Hughes wont drop Dunne and Richards
Dunne won't be dropped because he's captain and has been player of the year the past 4 years running. Richards won't be dropped because Hughes won't want to risk upsetting him and losing him to chelsea/arsenal.

Toure would be a quality signing. The year Arsenal got to the Champions League final he was awesome and being touted as one of the best defenders in Europe. If there is a chance we can get him then we should bust a gut to make it happen.

does anyone know why he can't get in their team. seems strange as they have had many problems at the back in the last month or two but still not used.

I thought he was injured? I know he had malaria at the beginning of the season and then when he came back picked up a few knocks. Physioroom has him down with a calf strain at the moment.

Would be an wesome player, improve us so much. And experienced in the prem. Happy to be linked with this player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.