Kolorov just went right up in my estimation

prairiemoon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've been a critic of kolorov as a player in the past but he's just gone right up in my opinion.

For those not watching the besiktas game, fresh on the field city kid Evans goes in very late on their top player. He gets up, pushes our skinny kids face and starts squaring up. A few of their players come barging in all aggressive too. The city kid doesnt know what to do, looks upset, saying sorry while they all act like he's broken the lads leg in the cup final.

Kolorov sees this and runs 50 yards from left back and goes in all guns blazing on their lad, Fernandez. 'pick on someone your own size' he is clearly saying, fronting up amd imposing himself all over a shocked Fernandez. It takes half their team to hold him back.

Good lad Alecs. That's the city spirit.
Nothing new from Kolarov, been doing that. Glad people are noticing that he's City through and through.

Cliche would never square up to anyone.

A trite, stereotyped way of expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality, ingenuity, and impact by long overuse of how to spell our fantastic left back's name CORRECTLY!!

Billy Spurdle said:
prairiemoon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've been a critic of kolorov as a player in the past but he's just gone right up in my opinion.

For those not watching the besiktas game, fresh on the field city kid Evans goes in very late on their top player. He gets up, pushes our skinny kids face and starts squaring up. A few of their players come barging in all aggressive too. The city kid doesnt know what to do, looks upset, saying sorry while they all act like he's broken the lads leg in the cup final.

Kolorov sees this and runs 50 yards from left back and goes in all guns blazing on their lad, Fernandez. 'pick on someone your own size' he is clearly saying, fronting up amd imposing himself all over a shocked Fernandez. It takes half their team to hold him back.

Nothing new from Kolarov, been doing that. Glad people are noticing that he's City through and through.

Cliche would never square up to anyone.

A trite, stereotyped way of expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality, ingenuity, and impact by long overuse of how to spell our fantastic left back's name CORRECTLY!!
Fuck off, it's autocorrected.

carlos92 said:
A very tough player.

I like him as a man and as a player (mainly when he's attacking). You call him tough yet he doesn't like tackling much and he turns his back on a lot of crosses and shots.

However, he has been our best player in the pre-season. Think he's played the most minutes out of everyone to.

Didsbury Dave said:

Got to say I wholeheartedly agree with you. (now i must go and lie down)

LHarper said:
carlos92 said:
A very tough player.

I like him as a man and as a player (mainly when he's attacking). You call him tough yet he doesn't like tackling much and he turns his back on a lot of crosses and shots.

However, he has been our best player in the pre-season. Think he's played the most minutes out of everyone to.

More the lack of defensive awareness than a lack of mental toughness. His biggest fault is his lack of pace. In a more technical league he can get away from it.

Thought exactly the same thing and as part of the wider picture I'd like him and the rest of the squad to stay. Surely another season together makes everyone better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.