KoloYaya/Aguero/Wembley/avin a party Mashups *new MP3 Links

Re: Kolo Yaya Nono Agueroooooo Mashup - MP3 Link

Like it the players should come out to this lol just needs to mix in blue moon at the end and this would be the perfect track to get the crowd going before the game!

Its been doing my head in for a while, but ive just realised where ive heard the music before... Its the art gallery scene in ferris buellers days off!

Good quality stuff just what I need after TV and radio pumping out the shit from over the road all day my ears were getting sick but this has cured the infection that I have been exposed to all day..............Thanks

Being a bit old I'm not sure what a mashup is .... the YouTube link on my iPad shows a City badge but has no sound whereas the Dropbox link has super sound track but no picture just a black screen .... Is this an audio only treat ? Please don't be brutal with answers ;-)

Enjoy tomorrow Due to a diary malfunction I will be watching on TV in the very windy Scilly Isles maybe in the Sicolian Club

Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.