Kompany "allegedly" out for 3-4 weeks (merged)

BlueDejong

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2397216/FOOTBALL-9-5--Rolling-news-pictures-August-20.html#ixzz2cVbdSCll

BREAKING NEWS: Kompany out for 3-4 weeks
Sportmail's John Edwards with an update:

Manuel Pellegrini's early estimate of a 'one to two week' absence for Vincent Kompany may be on the optimistic side.

After watching footage of how he injured his groin against Newcastle, the Belgium national team's medical staff believe he will be out for between three and four weeks.

Oh...god..

Re: Kompany out for 3-4 weeks

Lucky its that if true as groins can be really fucking bad.

Convinced we will get a CB in anyway and injuries are part of the game and as a squad, we have to deal with them.

Play as well up front as last night and i could play at CB to be honest ;-)

Skilly McRailnob said:
so they know the extent of the injury from watching a replay on video?

Oh right I should of read the whole article, load of balls. i will wait for the professional assessment

I'll wait till our medical staff have assessed him
Rather than someone giving an opinion based on video footage.

Beats a rag ref making sure he misses the Derby I suppose :-(

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Skilly McRailnob said:
so they know the extent of the injury from watching a replay on video?

Oh right I should of read the whole article, load of balls. i will wait for the professional assessment

Thats is the most ridiculous article i have seen in a while from the mail basically from watching a video, the belgian physios got on the phone to the mail and said nope its going to be 3-4, well thats it get rid of the physio staff, they can jsut sit at home and watch it on sky and phone in the diagnosis, GPs surgerys across britain will be closed as we text a picture of our sore throat to the doctor who then texts us the diagnosis or we skype the GP at their home for an appointment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.