Kompany celebration vs United gif.

stonerblue said:
There's not much that sticks in my head these days but that moment will be with me forever. One of the most serene minutes i've ever had watching football. I was there but the whole thing unfolded in slo-mo right before my eyes. Sometimes it really is the Beautiful Game.

My reaction time was so slow for the goal. I sit on the 3rd tier in line with that 18 yard box and even after it hit the net I still hadn't quite processed it. Suffice to say when I did, I went mental.

stony said:
Forget any other derby day or any other last day, it would be arguably the biggest game of football the world has ever seen outside of the world cup.

I'm going to have to disagree with you, I think the El Clasico matches have a broader worldwide appeal, and both RM and Barca have built in worldwide audiences from Samoa to Sri Lanka to China. They also boast a head to head matchup of the consensus two greatest players in the world, plus the decades long rivalry of the clubs themselves. The Derby just isn't on that level, in fact it doesn't even have a proper name for marketing purposes.

beautiful moment !

I'v seen a picture somewhere with vinny in colour, rest in black&white, brilliant....

LHarper said:
stonerblue said:
There's not much that sticks in my head these days but that moment will be with me forever. One of the most serene minutes i've ever had watching football. I was there but the whole thing unfolded in slo-mo right before my eyes. Sometimes it really is the Beautiful Game.

My reaction time was so slow for the goal. I sit on the 3rd tier in line with that 18 yard box and even after it hit the net I still hadn't quite processed it. Suffice to say when I did, I went mental.

It was a bit of a 'Matrix' moment for me too. There was no jumping or screaming or running around. I just stood stock still. open-mouthed and drank in the bedlam surrounding me. I even forgot i'd won over a ton on Vinnys goal.

MCFC BOB said:
Does anyone have it?

GIF of this shot:

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

for my birthday my mrs had an artist paint that picture with me and my dad as sat in the crowd cheering, its class and pride of place on my wall, ill stick it on when i work out how to upload stuff<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:31 pm --<br /><br />another good one is the slow motion of Aqureo spinning his top after goal with "what a wonderful world" playing, skys closing sequence

Camo Bentley said:
stony said:
Forget any other derby day or any other last day, it would be arguably the biggest game of football the world has ever seen outside of the world cup.

I'm going to have to disagree with you, I think the El Clasico matches have a broader worldwide appeal, and both RM and Barca have built in worldwide audiences from Samoa to Sri Lanka to China. They also boast a head to head matchup of the consensus two greatest players in the world, plus the decades long rivalry of the clubs themselves. The Derby just isn't on that level, in fact it doesn't even have a proper name for marketing purposes.

I thought the derby was the most watched match in the world or something like that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.