Kompany - Gallagher Interview

Don't know about you mate but I felt the tension more at St James' than the QPR game. That was a difficult game on paper -they were playing for a CL place as well and a draw would be no use to either of us. From the moment I set out for the game that morning I had a sickly nervous feeling which didn't really go away until Yaya's 2nd. After that it was one big party. Us Blues belting out "We're gonna win the league" was unforgettable.

QPR was as you say something else but Newcastle was also a day I will never forget as long as I live.

I'm with you. I felt after the Newcastle game that even City wouldn't throw it away now! I mean I was right...but QPR wasn't quite what I had in mind! That was a long 90 mins at St James'.

If more interviews / chats where conducted in this manner I would be tempted to watch them. I think Gary struggled as it was not a load of made up shite between people that where not even at the event or related to the club. The interview was conducted on a true feeling rather than just crap to sell papers or tv space.

Even if it wasn't about city I would watch if interviews where like this.

Often people say "just saying it as it is" when really only about 20% of the time it actually is. But genuinely Noel & Vinny say it as it is there.

Noel makes a great pundit during games to.

Love Noel but he hijacked that interview a bit, I wanted to hear more from Vinnie. Loved Vinnies quip about footballers don’t get royalties when Noel was saying he would rather have been a footballer than a musician in terms of the money :-)) he must earn what a decent player earns a week, in royalties alone ...

Why? He's a top lad and a big blue who's been through the shit like a lot of us.
I could listen to him all day , very witty and grounded for a Burnage multi millionaire. He is spot on with his view that after 30 years of pain and misery watching the likes of Oldham and Stockport getting to Wembley , winning the FA cup in 2011 meant I saw us win something in my lifetime and I could die a happy man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.