Kompany injured?

Re: Kompany injured

blue underpants said:
Vinnie has done his hamstring in last nights game against Dresden this is worrying due to our lack of central defensive cover.
Bobby must realise now this is potentially our weak spot and rectify it in this transfer window

Didn't look like he had pulled it when he walked about after getting up. Might be owt an' nowt! We'll see if he figures on Friday.

hertsblue said:
Sky sports news reported it this morning as a hamstring injury but of course we all know how accurate they can be at times. Only surprise is they didnt add "sky sources believes " before announcing the injury. They did make sure they pointed out the fact that City have yet to score on thier pre season tour though.

we haven't scored though have we? Let's stop being paranoid

BringBackSwales said:
hertsblue said:
Sky sports news reported it this morning as a hamstring injury but of course we all know how accurate they can be at times. Only surprise is they didnt add "sky sources believes " before announcing the injury. They did make sure they pointed out the fact that City have yet to score on thier pre season tour though.

First time i have watched City in a while and been bored. We will never score again if we play like that. I know its fitness training and the lads probably are not bothered but christ was like paint drying

I Predict that we will not score a goal all pre season scrape the community shield on penalties and then sky sports news will be in their elements of us failing to score in 8 pre season games and 1 CS game and then we will go and stick 6 past Southampton in our 1st League Game and then all will be back to normal service

Stop worrying blues who cares about how we do in pre season its just about getting all our players up to full fitness before the start of the season !!

CHAMPIONS

Why all the doom and gloom. Let's look at the positives.

Firstly half the first team were missing recovering from the Euro's, no Silva, Balotelli, Nasri, Hart, Lescott, Milner and Clichy. Richards is with Team GB, Barry is still injured and Decko did not play.

Those that did play got in some valuble game time against a team that are well into their pre-season preporations. Also we had the chance to look at some trialists. Vir Biton impressed me but no where near the finished article.

Finally did we not have a poor pre-season last year and we all know how that season finished. In Mancini we trust.

The Kippaxkid said:

Firstly half the first team were missing recovering from the Euro's, no Silva, Balotelli, Nasri, Hart, Lescott, Milner and Clichy. Richards is with Team GB, Barry is still injured and Decko did not play.

Those that did play got in some valuble game time against a team that are well into their pre-season preporations. Also we had the chance to look at some trialists. Vir Biton impressed me but no where near the finished article.

Finally did we not have a poor pre-season last year and we all know how that season finished. In Mancini we trust.

Totally agree mate we will be ready for the community shield game but before that i couldn't give a toss as long as no injuries

PS we won every pre season game last season albeit 1 was on penalties then lost Community shield so not that bad a pre season last year

The Kippaxkid said:

No doom and gloom from me mate i remember the 2 preseasons before under bobby it was just a complete turd of a game to watch

BringBackSwales said:
hertsblue said:

Paranoia? On here? Have to say, I find that hard to believe.

chris bailey has just tweeted that he is running with the rest of the squad.

doesn't sound too bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.