Kompany is clueless..

Awesome. Sums up the fucking idiot mentality of our fans at the moment. Lets have a go at one of our best players because he's wearing an ian brown t shirt. Dicks.

sdh76 said:
Awesome. Sums up the fucking idiot mentality of our fans at the moment. Lets have a go at one of our best players because he's wearing an ian brown t shirt. Dicks.

Do you really think fans are having ago at him for what he is wearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its called having a laugh dont u have a sense of humour? ;)

Tee is from Amplified, and I fucking love that brand. They look awesome and feel great. Catering to people who don't know shit about the bands they're wearing of course, which does annoy me a bit but I like the brand anyway - I will wear their stones tees but that's because I like the stones! :)

http://www.sugarbullets.co.uk/

This is the official store.

lazerblue said:
stonerblue said:
T-shirt's smart but fuck me Vinny, that jacket has to go

Vincent%20award.ashx
have u got fuck all else to do

What, you mean apart from posting a pic of City's captain, a couple of starstuck City fans and Vinny's player of the month award handover on a City website then trying to inject some humour into a dull Bank holiday Friday via said pic?
Then the answers is 'Yes' i have fuck all else to do.

sdh76 said:
Illiterate dick!
Can't you read?
The OP liked the T-shirt but not the jacket, as for your comment on the mentality of other fans, you seem to have an agitated, arsey nature. You responded to a light hearted comment on someone's clothing by calling people dicks!

Dick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.