Kompany: More to Come from Aguero

Cookieproof said:
I agree with what Vinny is saying. I still don't think we have seen the best of Balotelli and Dzeko yet, as they are both young and improving all the time. Imagine those 2 with Aguero next season and even the records we are setting now could be blown away. What is great is that everyone seems to like each other and all want to help each other improve all the time. Frightening when you think about it.

Yes what is awesome about our 3 young strikers is that they complement each other. Thats why IMO we have a high probability of going on a goal scoring record season with the exceptional midfield and wingbacks players to provide the assists.

As I've posted before if we have any 2 of this trio starting at any time on the pitch we will win the match. I can guarantee it! For want of a better jargon I termed this trio of strikers as STROIKA. You have to excuse my exuberance :)

Nowhere or at anytime have I seen any club bless with (or have the wherewithal) 3 or more top WC strikers in their fold.

This topic IMO should be appended to 'more to come from Aguero, Balo & Dzeko'.

I agree with the cap'n, but it does sound like a dig at Tevez.. Vincent even pointed to his ability to get settled in England, one of the main causes for Tevez's in ability to stay at any one club for longer than 2 and a half seasons.

However, is not bad... iiis very important for team to have mutual enemy.

“Sergio is not only a great player - he's also a great guy."

Not only in Atlético, but also in Man.city, same words from teammates.

Glad to see this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.