Kompany off, Nastasic on, Lescott on bench

coulsonblue

there was no logical basis for replacing the injured Vincent Kompany with Kolo Touré while Joleon Lescott sat on the bench.
paul hayward of telegraph.

really?

only the small matter of their dominant foot? kolo played well when he came on so the centre back choices today had zero to do with the outcome

It really pisses me off this, if lescott wasn't english this a non story and to be fair to kolo he did well when he came on. Also it proves that the journo's know nothing mancini didnt put lescott on because he didnt want two left footed defenders on the pitch

I WAS disappointed, no doubt, when he came on and Lescott was on the bench. But, Mancini's decision was right in the end and the balance he brought was good, one of his best games at his time at the club.

Ryinho said:
It really pisses me off this, if lescott wasn't english this a non story and to be fair to kolo he did well when he came on. Also it proves that the journo's know nothing mancini didnt put lescott on because he didnt want two left footed defenders on the pitch
Mancini has explained this in a press conference. when asked why Lescott was not in the squad but Kolo was on the bench at CFC he explained that Kolo was the sub for Kompany as he was right-footed

Not sure Kolo had a great game as I thought he gave away a pen. but not seen it again

Utd were not much of an attacking threat in the 2nd half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.