KOMPANY ONLY FIT CENTRE BACK FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!

bluemoon555

How will roberto get his head around this one? "richards wont be fit for the wednesdays game" skysports news.

also you carnt play boyata in a semi final carling cup game after only playing one game for manchester city!

Zabaleta - Kompany - Boyata / Onouha (one plays / one on bench) - Garrido

I'd rather have Dedryk play than Nedum, he already looks a better prospect, then again, Nedum's been in the 1st team for about 5 years now, he shouldnt really be called a prospect

2743621089_a7bc737bf5.jpg

I hope to God Neds is fit for this.Kompany would get by playing with Ned but I would hate to see him marking Rooney all night as our senior centrehalf.If we can get Ned and SWP fit we will have a great chance,plus we should have a few more back for the 2nd leg.

I never believed the shite about the rags putting out a shit side against us in the first place but you can guarantee he'll demand a big performance from them now.Bringing it on the thought of Weds makes going back to work tomorrow seem ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.