KOMPANY ONLY FIT CENTRE BACK FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!

Momentum said:
I would be surprised if Fergie puts out a full strength team but my fear is Owen. He must think he will always get at least one against City, as there is nobody I can think of who has scored as many goals against City as that bugger.

Owen is not much of a threat if we don't let him prowl too much at the top of the box We will have the pace and power to cover/catch up with him if we play Offside further UPFIELD. We played offside too close in our penalty box the last time. That was the mistake!

Blue Smarties said:
2743621089_a7bc737bf5.jpg

hahaha love it bluesmarties

Woke up at about 2am last night and this was the first thing on my mind for some reason. Luckily, news from today is that Micah and Nedum are progressing well. Not that I'd be overly concerned about playing Boyata - sure he looked a little nervous and Boro happily let him have the ball, but all in all it was an impressive display, capped off with an excellent tackle in the area to prevent a clear cut chance.

As said above, I think their defence is in a weaker state than ours - one early goal could really knock them sideways and get them on the back foot. They didn't know whether to get close or stand off Leeds, and their midfield were rarely interested in covering too - am sure they will look for a better display against us, but one early goal could really underline how weakened they are. Whereas for us, the threat is the same regardless of our back four - stop Rooney, and if they play, watch Giggs and watch Obertan's pace. They should genuinely be more worried about us than we should be about them.

lionheart said:
Dedryk is in better form than Wes Brown and Jonny Evans right now.

Boyata played very well at the weekend. However, playing against Rooney and Berbatov is a different matter to playing against Marcus Bent.

Both defences are seriously weakened at the moment and the winner is likely to be the defence that copes best over the 2 games.

Leeds Div 1 defence did ok against Rooney and Berbaflop.

We need to be really positive and go for the jugular , their defense is attrocious at the mo

ninjamonkey said:
I'm worried. To throw in Boyata in that situation against the likes of Shrek is a huge ask, praying neds is fit. Was hoping we'd have brought in somebody already to be ready to play on wednesday but that's looking less and less likely now. Surely if we had somebody already lined up and all but signed they would be in now to get a few days training with their new team mates before wednesday?

It's worked before, remeber the 3-1 win in the last derby at Maine Road? Our centre halves that day were Wiekens and Mettomo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.