Ned
Bridge

Zabba
De Jong

SWP
Ireland
Robinho

Felipao or Bellamy

Is the best side, IMO. We need that stopping power in the middle, for the time being.
This.

Plus, Zabba looked like he enjoyed playing in midfield, and Richards put in a good performance at right back. Why change it?

Whats good about Kompany is that as much as he likes playing midfield, if he's needed at CB, he'll do it, no questions asked.

I think kompany can become a world class defender, he showed allready his qualities as defender in the belgian national team. In fact Kompany IS a defender, he allways was CB at anderlecht untill Broos put him once on the midfield but a while later he flew back to CB because Anderlecht needed him over there.

But on the other hand: De Jong and Kompany as DM would be great too

Once Dunne is back from suspension I expect Hughes to start De Jong and Big Vinnie in the DM role with Zab at RB and Micah and Dunne at CB with the rest of the team being Ireland, SWP, Robinho and Bellamy

A team I'd like to see

----------------Hart------------------
Zabaleta---Richards---Onouha---Bridge
-----------De Jong---Kompany--------
---------------Ireland----------------
SWP--------------------------Robinho
---------------Bellamy----------------

vbr said:
A team I'd like to see

----------------Hart------------------
Zabaleta---Richards---Onouha---Bridge
-----------De Jong---Kompany--------
---------------Ireland----------------
SWP--------------------------Robinho
---------------Bellamy----------------

That's my preferred away formation and maybe when we play the top teams at home.

id prefer them both in midfield together, i think they have the potential to be an awesome pairing and we have time to get another CB in.

De Jong is a quality player, we still need another box to box player, as for De Jong and Vince. We could play both for away games and DM or play Vince at CB and De Jong at DM. I know De Jong can play at RB as well.

goat boy said:
Joe

Micah
Kompany
Ned
Bridge

Zabba
De Jong

SWP
Ireland
Robinho

Felipao or Bellamy

Is the best side, IMO. We need that stopping power in the middle, for the time being.
Exactly what ive been saying for a while now. excellently put mate!

Nicolas_89 said:
I think kompany can become a world class defender, he showed allready his qualities as defender in the belgian national team. In fact Kompany IS a defender, he allways was CB at anderlecht untill Broos put him once on the midfield but a while later he flew back to CB because Anderlecht needed him over there.

But on the other hand: De Jong and Kompany as DM would be great too

In the youth teams, Kompany always played in the midfield.

He's a massive CB now, but he needs some freedom to make his famous rushes like he did in Anderlecht.
He has too much qualities to be a 100% CB. I think a role like Lucio has at Bayern would be perfect for him and the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.