Kompany or Vidic?

If I had to pick one "vinnie all the way" but wouldn't mind vidic as his other centre half?

atm i think vidic is a slightly better player...

but i think kompany is very close....

but id pick kompany, only because vidic can be so damn clumsy and is prone to cards

I don't blindly suck up to City players and have been abused a lot on here for my views on Balo and Dzeko in particular, but for me Kompany is better than Vidic. I see him as the complete centre back, Vidic can be done for pace and has made some horrible fuck-ups...remember his daft hand ball for a penalty if the World Cup? To be honest I rate Ferdinand still better than Vidic and on a par with Vincent.

bumble said:
Hate to say it but for me Vidic is the better player.
well thats not a surprise eh..but vinny will never be the fouling cheat that vidic is..when beat he fouls.

We could really do with a Vidic style thug to play alongside Vinnie but as we are City, he wont stay on the pitch for the full game and would be banned half the season.

To answer the question if it had to be one or the other its Kompany for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.