Kompany red card merged threads

Re: Coping without Kompany

bluebobom said:
So will it be Lescott and Demichelis, then? Sounds a bit creaky... I'd be tempted to try to put Nastasic in there for one of them, and pack the midfield... Any better ideas?

How many games does he miss???

willipp said:
bluebobom said:
So will it be Lescott and Demichelis, then? Sounds a bit creaky... I'd be tempted to try to put Nastasic in there for one of them, and pack the midfield... Any better ideas?

Should be just 1, Nastasic-Demichelis should do for the game vs. Fulham.

willipp said:
bluebobom said:

One because it wasn't violent conduct.

willipp said:
bluebobom said:

One, Fulham at home, gets a rest, if we can't cope without him for that then we don't deserve any title.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We are playing Fulham at home not fucking Chelsea away.

Remember Wigan?

But I think we should be fine though. The center backs played well today including Garcia so I don't think it will be a problem against Fulham

NoahCity said:
willipp said:
bluebobom said:

Should be just 1, Nastasic-Demichelis should do for the game vs. Fulham.

And how long has Matty been out?

Six weeks.

And you think he's ready to go straight back in to the starting XI?

Yeah right!

willipp said:
bluebobom said:

Just one. It's only three for dangerous play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.