Kompany

Blue Haze

You were class, man. Total class.

Please give a round of applause for our hero at the back. Earned two of those points by clearing Joe Hart's near howler.

I don't know how, but he gets better every game! He was a monster today. Elmander and Davies will be in the changing room now licking their wounds. He totally dominated them. Awesome.

The best buy the club has made in it's history. Model pro, one of the best centre backs in the prem

I've got a round of applause for the whole back 4....the whole team really.

Micah and Boateng are really going to struggle to get back in this team the way Zab is playing, Lescott did really well after coming on and Kolarov (other than getting shafted) had a great game to.

Fucking over the moon after that performance.

I said a long time ago to some people that he would go on to be the best CB in the world..... Hes gotta be way up there on current form

he is class.. that run and backheel? was class if only ak could have finished that off would have been amazing

lee-mcfc said:
he is class.. that run and backheel? was class if only ak could have finished that off would have been amazing

was a class move..and that backheel was well good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.