Kompany

Top class player and edging my player of the season vote at the minute just ahead of Silva and Tevez.

Gonna wait to see him in the Champions League before saying he's the best centre half in the league but my god, he has come on leaps and bounds, the potential is there for him to be THE best centre half in the WORLD.

I love the way him and Nige are the last off the pitch and clap us as we wait to get up the stairs. WE got a bit of stick from Holloway today on Goals on Sunday saying the the players dont want to play for the club yet. I know what he means but you cant say that about Vinny Nige and Zabba. Think Vinny married a Manchester Girl and Zab lives in Didsbury - not the usual players area.

Asa's left peg said:
I love the way him and Nige are the last off the pitch and clap us as we wait to get up the stairs. WE got a bit of stick from Holloway today on Goals on Sunday saying the the players dont want to play for the club yet. I know what he means but you cant say that about Vinny Nige and Zabba. Think Vinny married a Manchester Girl and Zab lives in Didsbury - not the usual players area.

The sooner Holloway and his tangerine tosspots get relegated the better. I'm sick to death of this rent-a-quote fuckpig.

Zabba has been immense over the last few weeks, glad he has got amention too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.