Kompany

I don't think we'd have had a chance at doing what we did yesterday without Vince. I think that chinks in his armour have become visible of late but he was back to his best eysterday and it was yet another immense performance. Time after time they played it in to van rapist only for Vinny to hit the **** and repel any attack. Well played Sir Vince

Richards 8.
did a reasonable job defensively
was commited going forward, looked dangerous when johnson came on
couldnt have asked for more really[/quote]

Just one lapse when three of the the back four were in a perfect line and he was a yard or two behind...I am nit picking though!

kippaxwarrior said:
But,but,but all the "pundits" and "experts" say hes a defensive midfielder who is playing out of position like Yaya....................
hes fantastic future City captain for sure

It's bloody obvious to the partially sighted that his strength is in the middle of the back four. He's OK in CM but nowhere near as effective as CB, by a million miles. That pundits won't back the glaringly obvious just shows how tainted, perverse and biased they are.

He was left exposed early on as the midfield was by passed.

But he and Kolo were inspirational and magnificent as the game wore on.

For the final twenty minutes they resembled an F1 car purring so efficiently and playing to the max, they were almost silent in their command.

It's like something out of FM manager.
You buy an un-cut diamond for dirt cheap, and you mould him into one of the best CB's in the leauge. This guy is world class, and he's showed it time, and time again.

Top, top teams are going to want him this summer.

superb yet again at Arsenal

can't think of another centre half in the world I would sooner have at City

I am trying to think of a CB who has been more effective / consistent in the Premier League this season. Anyone?

Absoloutely class last night...hear of the teams performance

on a little side note...ive got an arse mate saying that when sagna and zaba came together vinny ran in and pushed sagna over and was then shown a red but dint walk. I saw it then and couldnt see what he was on about and saw it again on football first and stil aint got a clue about what hes on. Soo just wondering if any blues did see anything remotely like that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.