Kompany

sam the drummer said:
Was great again today. He made several runs from defence, taking on players and didn't lose the ball once. His passing is really great.

He kist needs a Vidic next to him and it would be the dogs bolloxa

would of loved it if tevez would of slipped it to him for his second goal, just to get vinny a much deserved goal.

can't blame carlito for shooting, might have been a different story if a defender was infront of him.

Wonderful player. Best centre half at city in a long time.

Imagine distin in his prime next to him

This guy is a revelation.

We knew he was good before, but he is becoming one of the very best before our very eyes.

Great stuff. Top drawer performance from the entire defensive unit today though (not that they had much serious work to do).

Brilliant day all around. Right back on track.

My favourite Kompany moment was the game at Notts County - should have seen him on the bench when Dzeko scored. Went mad. Clearly loves the club.

Project said:
My favourite Kompany moment was the game at Notts County - should have seen him on the bench when Dzeko scored. Went mad. Clearly loves the club.

said this to my mate last week, he didn't sit for the game, he stood up, watched every second, then when we score basically celebrated like a fan.

his heart is in the club, fully commited, just what's required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.