Kompany

The decent but monotonous 'Vincent, Vincent Kompany is ok but so repetitive and the chant could be about virtually any player it rhymes with.

However, this is different and totally unique...

To adams family tune...

Na na na na [clap clap]

Na na na na [clap clap]

Na na na na, na na na na,

na na na na Vincent.

He's big, he's bad, he's scary.

he aint no fuckin' fairy.

your strikers will be wary.

Of vincent kompany

Na na na na [clap clap]

Na na na na [clap clap]

Na na na na, na na na na,

na na na na Vincent.

(repeat till fade)

Thaksinssoldier said:
223200_10150184459520911_645525910_7458903_5848376_n.jpg

courtesy of another poster....what a legend he could not wait to get a photo with that sign.

What a great photo, all that is missing is that captains armband, maybe next season! Do you have a link where this photo can be ordered from?

Incidentally, where does this "he's taken time to settle in" thing come from? I can remember his first game against West Ham he played really well that day and unless my memory is playing tricks on me remained consistent for the rest of that season and last season.

He's got better and better since he's been here and this has been by far his best year but to say he's taken time to settle in kind of implies that he wasn't very good in the beginning, but I didn't see it like that at all, I liked him instantly.

Unless they're getting him mixed up with Lescott!

Love this guy. Remember seeing one of the first interviews on the OS after he signed and he said he just got the feeling it was the right time and the right club for him but he speaks so sincerely you actually get the impression he means it.

Brilliant signing, along with Zabaleta for me.

I don't want to make this about Hughes in any way shape or form but you have to give him some credit (and I know he made a lot of shit signings as well) because he'd been tracking these two for a while when he was in charge at Blackburn I think.

Thing with these two you just get the impression they care about the club and the fans.

Easy to say now, but truly always rated him since the first time I saw him I knwe he'd end up being great for us. He's gone beyond what I first thought too, even. How the world's footy press isn't all over him and Nige I don't know, rock solid.

Thaksinssoldier said:
223200_10150184459520911_645525910_7458903_5848376_n.jpg

courtesy of another poster....what a legend he could not wait to get a photo with that sign.

OMG I love this picture!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.