Kompany

Blue>Red said:
ludas said:
Hello guys,

I uploaded a new Kompany video (goal against the vermin, celebration + parade) on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ0N3mix85k

Congratulations from Belgium!

Kompany is officially a KING, the best captain and the best cb in the world.

Soon, England-Belgium, can't wait for it!!

Cya

cheers mate, your other video is great, this one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBwvSvWXwE[/youtube]

if this had his goal against united in and then the trophy lift, it would be the best of the best!
Awesome video mate!!!

Floptastic7 said:
ludas said:
WhitbyBlue said:
Good Centre back. Good captain. Good role model. But he's no Richard Dunne.

ahahaha you made my day... hum hope you're joking.

Oh how we do miss those OG's...sigh

Im not missing former players but saying Kompany is good but he's not Richard Dunne is totally absurd! I was sure he was joking! Please tell me 'someone is good but he's not someone else' is an expression who means 'don't miss this old guy'. Im not an English native speaker. Tell me that I don't understand nothing, plz!!

ludas said:
Floptastic7 said:
ludas said:
ahahaha you made my day... hum hope you're joking.

Oh how we do miss those OG's...sigh

Im not missing former players but saying Kompany is good but he's not Richard Dunne is totally absurd! I was sure he was joking! Please tell me 'someone is good but he's not someone else' is an expression who means 'don't miss this old guy'. Im not an English native speaker. Tell me that I don't understand nothing, plz!!

Nice one Whitby, surprised someone bit on that one.

bluemonkey71 said:
Kompany is good but Sommeil was miles better.

OK it was a joke!! Im quiet with it now! Im learning English with you guys. It should be funny sometimes ahahaha

Kompany committed to City

Defender targeting Champions League glory

Vincent Kompany: Believes Manchester City can dominate for many years to come

Vincent Kompany has insisted he is not interested in leaving Manchester City as he wants to be a part of the club's long-term project.

Kompany lifted the Premier League title with City this season and his exploits as captain have earned widespread acclaim.

There have been suggestions that a number of major European clubs are keeping a close eye on the Belgian defender, but he has assured supporters that he is totally committed to City.

Kompany believes City can build on their Premier League success and must now start to think about challenging for European glory.

"I'm happy in Manchester. Lots of people want me to talk about moving but what interests me is Manchester City."
Vincent Kompany Quotes of the week

"I'm happy in Manchester. Lots of people want me to talk about moving but what interests me is Manchester City," he said in The People.

"The project here is not just a sporting one. It will bring a lot to the city and to the people.

"We can't stop with the title. We want to win the Champions League.

"Is it possible in three to four years? Maybe not, but when I see what's been achieved at the club in the last few years, nothing is impossible."

Golden era

Kompany believes the foundations are in place for City to enjoy a golden era and he is excited about what might lie ahead in the next decade or two.

"We're going to build a new training centre to bring together the junior and senior players," he explained.

"The project is to take the club back to its former glories but people won't see this for perhaps another 10 years. I'm happy to be part of all that.

"It's not a three-year project but rather one for 10, 15, 20 years. It's exciting to think I can be part of taking the club where it wants to go."

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/September/Kompany-satisfied-with-start" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/S ... with-start</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.