Kompany

Blue Haze said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Vienna_70 said:
Can someone please summarise?
Charles Taylor (former Liberian president) gets life for his heinous crimes. Finally some form of justice for Africa...

Europeans and others who have been funding those war criminals for years, will we also judge them with same sense of severity?

We give money to governments in Africa that use that money to corrupt, giving them more power whilst doing more wrong. Status-quo suits us.

William Ako ‏@Akolaar
@VincentKompany Much easier to put away a black leader of a poor African country than it is to prosecute those pulling the strings.
Retweeted by Vincent Kompany

I'm not saying don't SPEND on Africa, i'm just saying that getting more kids educated and giving people the tools to harvest their own...

... land is better than sending food to those who live on fertile grounds and funding pseudo governments.

Students make governments fall, that's why they don't want education. Educated and well intentioned people make real governments...

... Real governments don't let big multinationals empty its country of its natural resources for a backhander, they make you pay tax for it.

Our multinationals do well, our governments do well. Point is, status-quo isn't just beneficial to corrupt African leaders, we support it to

On this note i wish you all a good night/morning or afternoon, wherever you may be. :-)

He is a man destined for more than just football.

How did we get so lucky to have the best captain in the world?

Have to agree with this last question/comment about our captain. Somebody up there likes us!!

kompany.gif

He better be fit for the match against england! Still unsure, he'll decide after warm up

So I downloaded the picture of Vinnys' header
against the rags....
Using It as my wallpaper.....
Love it!!!!!
Strangly, a few days after, a small text box showed up
on my wallpaper saying something like
"The real thing can be purchased for $999,999,999.00

The only thing that makes sense to me is a computer savvy Trafford Rat
Actually quite clever...
I got a good laugh out of it....

But for some reason,when I enter a phone number, it comes up 6-1 6-1 6-1 6-1(etc)

JacksonJones said:
Kompany told me if I am out for 4 weeks because I play at Wembley then so be it.

not good news for City

Nah he has the pre-season to get the injury sorted out. Him being out of the friendly also gives him rest as well.

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
sky bloke asked are you keeping your fingers crossed that you can play on saturday, he replied he's keeping his fingers crossed for england at the euros.

what an arrogant wanker

eh?

I read it as the Sky bloke is an arrogant wanker for presuming Kompany would be desperate to play against England at Wembley in a friendly, implying that for Belgium and in fact Kompany, the chance to play against the mighty England is a wonderful opportunity that he wouldn't want to miss?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.