Kompanys distribution

samy

Any one else think his long balls and accruate passing were awesopme last night??

His balls cross field were amazing for a CB exactly what we need!!!

Guys a God in the making!"!!!!

There was one pass he played in the first half that must have travelled 60-70 yards with a ton of pace, beating Robinhos marker for height yet still landed inch perfect at Robs feet. It was an outstanding ball.

I love how he gas the skill to bring it out too. The Schalke game comes to mind. Turned from centre back to playmaker.

Some of his short passes were shocking though . He had bit of a mare for me last night

I only saw it on the computer, but i thought he played OK. The defence seems much more balanced as currently set up.

Apart from a couple of long raking passes out of defence I actually thought his passing was shocking last night. Not up to his normal standards. He defended like a trojan but his distribution was not what we are used to seeing from him.

Colins Bellend said:
Some of his short passes were shocking though . He had bit of a mare for me last night

Ye agreed, Just mean his long balls its another option for us

yeh he produce a long ball when they were needed, unlike dunne who panics if we havnt tried an attack in 20 seconds so hoofs one up in the 'vacinity' of a blue shirt......

plus

Kompany was also supporting a rather nice armband.....looked good on him :D

Why no Nedum thread?

Anyone who is in favour of moving this lad on for a so called bigger name is a nutjob.

All the attributes to be one of the best centre halfs in the country.

(and no, he isn't a full back as we all know pssing is not his best attirubute)

Top defender, top bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.