Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bundesligapremier.it/?action=read&idnotizia=3406" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bundesligapremier.it/?action ... tizia=3406</a>

Mancini: "Balotelli impari a gestirsi. Kovacic un fenomeno, su Tévez..."

E Mancini poi ha continuato a parlare rivelando che gli piace moltissimo un giovane giocatore, Mateo Kovacic, giovane giocatore della Dinamo Zagabria: "E' un ragazzo di diciassette anni, che ha dimostrato di possedere alcuni numeri e una personalità eccezionale. Penso he di lui si parlerà molto a lungo e presto troverà spazio in un club di livello mondiale. E’ nato per giocare a calcio e diventerà un campione secondo me”.

translated

Mancini: "Balotelli learn to manage themselves. Kovacic a phenomenon

Mancini then went on to talk about revealing that he likes very much a young player, Mateo Kovacic, young player of Dinamo Zagreb: "It 'a boy of seventeen, who has demonstrated some numbers and an exceptional personality. I think he him will be discussed for a long time and soon will be housed in a club in the world. E 'born to play football and become a champion in my opinion. "

simonmdm said:
If anything, its Zagreb that look amateurish.

"He's not for sale."...
"He's not for sale"...
"Oh Inter reps are here, okay you can have him."

They could have got more for him especially if 'several' clubs including us were in for him. And then bragging about it like it's a big deal. Really?

Same thing happened with Mario,

At the end of the day money talks.

Mamic is all but amateurish, believe me :)

He sold 150 mil. EUR worth players in 7-8 years at Zagreb. For a club like that it's astonishing amount. He takes 50% of all wages from many of those players for a life of theirs too, lol. He sold bloody Bosko Balaban to Aston Villa for 5.7 mil. in 2001 (20 000 wages) for him to make 11 appearances (9 as sub) and scoring 0 goals as striker :)

Only Daniel Levy can come close to him in dealing players.

Kovacic.. big talent, had lot of injuries last year. 15 mil. eur is gamble though. Might be bargain if he makes it as he is very young, might be opposite if he doesn't.

From what I have seen of the boy - looks a proper talent. Just read an interview by Boban who suggested that the kid is as gifted as himself and Modric and it is quite a coup by Inter. I guess we will have to wait and see. As they say - you can't sign them all.

the smoking gun is this thread was only created in Feb 2013
Ouch, that's a hard find (kudos) but the lack of interest, the ridiculous modric comparison, and it being 10 years old I can't decide whether you're giving me ammo or trying to shoot me in the head.

Ouch, that's a hard find (kudos) but the lack of interest, the ridiculous modric comparison, and it being 10 years old I can't decide whether you're giving me ammo or trying to shoot me in the head.
Haha I just knew there had to have been some other Kovacic thread as we were linked to him before he went to RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.