'krank-yar'

fortunate son

we r in the market (supposedly) for an attacking / creative mf. so how about niko from portsmouth?

elanos history, he could be a more than adequate replacement. on his day, one of my fave non city players. hes an intelligent footballer who would be even better amongst better players (look at his games for Croatia!).

pompy would prob be keen to sell. could be a gd deal

ya / na?

Probably pass on him...he had that injury which kept him out for a while and hasn't looked the same since.

No, not better than Elano, and we don't need to sell Elano. Only top class young players or players of substantially more quality than what we already have will be acceptable from now on.

whats up niko, not earning enough? nice try at getting a whopper payrise though but i'm afraid your not quite good enough to pull on the old sky blue shirt! Thanks for the offer. keep in touch.

yeah id take him classy player and one of the leagues best on his day and i agree also one of my fave non city players along with huddleston from spurs (tin hat firmly on :P)

fortunate son said:
we r in the market (supposedly) for an attacking / creative mf. so how about niko from portsmouth?

elanos history, he could be a more than adequate replacement. on his day, one of my fave non city players. hes an intelligent footballer who would be even better amongst better players (look at his games for Croatia!).

pompy would prob be keen to sell. could be a gd deal

ya / na?

random 'think of a player' shite......please stop these threads............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.