'krank-yar'

I think either him or Sneijder would be a good buy, we have seen how the midfield lack creativity when Ireland doesn't play.

We are squad building.

What is this constant hype with Sneijder on here, he's the most average player to ever play for Madrid. Surely none of the people suggesting Sneijder actually watch him regularly, he's just a piss poor footballer and Ireland is ten times the player.

charliebigspuds said:
whats up niko, not earning enough? nice try at getting a whopper payrise though but i'm afraid your not quite good enough to pull on the old sky blue shirt! Thanks for the offer. keep in touch.
lol :D

riley347 said:
fortunate son said:
we r in the market (supposedly) for an attacking / creative mf. so how about niko from portsmouth?

elanos history, he could be a more than adequate replacement. on his day, one of my fave non city players. hes an intelligent footballer who would be even better amongst better players (look at his games for Croatia!).

pompy would prob be keen to sell. could be a gd deal

ya / na?

random 'think of a player' shite......please stop these threads............

Ditto - oh lets think - how about Steve Kitson - How about Sean Davies etc

Bad enough when it is about credible players / top players from clubs that would help the team - but some of these put forward??? for what reason? - just to start a thread?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.