Kudos to Mancini "takes blame for City's Defeat"

I would have thought that the preparation and team selection would have been very straight forward. same starting eleven as against sunderland, and same performance please. That's it. Why tamper. At this stage of the season with so few games left, it's all about momentum - something which ferguson said in his presser on Monday. That's momentum from winning not losing, which our tactical genius and man motivator has given to us by his chopping and changing going into saturday. we haven't won away all season and without tevez's goals or assists we're fucked. Which is a damning indictment of mancini's acquisitions, tactics and motivation. When you see a true professional like milner, whatever you think about him as player...
show such open dissent then it's clear to even the most myopic mancinin supporters that we have a huge problem with some of our players faith in the manager. I sympathise with milner, cannot get a run of games, played out of position again, and despite at least giving a fuck, he gets the hook while the likes of balotteli and toure, who didn't break sweat, stay on.

Well that makes me feel better on paying 46 quid to watch us not even try.

The fans deserve an explanation from him for the team he put out last night and the teams performance.

The MUEN says "Mancini acknowledged arriving at Anfield barely an hour before kick-off was hardly ideal." What's that all about?

Mancini is right to take some blame but the players were utter crap too

Although we were cack I think you have to acknowledge that Liverpool were very, very good last night. That will easily be the best they've played this season and we couldn't live with the tempo in the first half. They played a lot of first-time quick passes that broke our defensive lines and managed to find their man time after time, most nights they wouldn't be that good.

Bottom line?

I said a few months ago that Mancii had been sussed.

His tactics, his team pattern, his motivation... all have been sussed even by the most limited of mangers in the Premiership.

Even Dalglish, out of ther game for 15 years, could read Mancini... and adapted his tactics accordingly.

He knows we can't cope with a high work-rate and tempo, he knows that putting physical pressure on us sees us wilting way too many times.

When Dalglish offers more hope as a manager then you know it's time to make a change.

His coaching staff, such as Platt, are serial failures. I look at Steve Clarke and Ray Wilkins and wonder why they wrere not brought in. Maybe they wouldn't be the yes-men he currently employs?

Let's see the season out, but, for me, there's no way back for our manager.

Tell you what Roberto, go and refund every City fan who had to fork out hard earned cash for last night, otherwise shut the fuck up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.