Kun Aguero (£200k Chelsea Demand)

Re: Kun Aguero (£200k Chelsea Demand)

TimmyP said:
BlueMooner87 said:
sorry is eto'o wanting 320k a week?

Yep, he wants £192k a week after tax.
ah thats where i was mixed up well i think most people, like me may be misunderstanding that point you make, these figures are usually talked about after tax anyway, so kun is after £120k after tax, to be fair thats reasonable when you consider bridges wage I think we should snap them both up it would transform us immediatly

Aguero, as good as he is, will not be able to get £200k per week until he proves himself more.

£100k to £130k max I think.

Wouldn't mind of we took him and paid the 200 though. Its not my money and its not going to break the club.

our owners could probably run the club from a small percentage of the interest they will earn in a year

Don't really care to be honest about Eto'o. You got the cash, you might aswell pay whatever you can to get the player. He's in his prime and we would go from 1 to 8 on a scale of 1-10 worldwide. Aguero, not soo sure. Wouldn't want to pay a 21-22 year old that kind of money, could be a gamble. Least you know with Eto'o, he is in his prime, he will boost the shirt sales all around the world and would bring pot loads of cash to this club. Also this coup would be seen as bigger than Aguero, just because he's Barca's (best team in the world) leading scorer and one of their better players. To take the best team in the world's better player off them would be massive.

citizens_1976 said:
Don't really care to be honest about Eto'o. You got the cash, you might aswell pay whatever you can to get the player. He's in his prime and we would go from 1 to 8 on a scale of 1-10 worldwide. Aguero, not soo sure. Wouldn't want to pay a 21-22 year old that kind of money, could be a gamble. Least you know with Eto'o, he is in his prime, he will boost the shirt sales all around the world and would bring pot loads of cash to this club. Also this coup would be seen as bigger than Aguero, just because he's Barca's (best team in the world) leading scorer and one of their better players. To take the best team in the world's better player off them would be massive.

What you are forgetting here is that our owners are business men who expect a return on an investment... For the club to make money, they need to be in a recession free world where people have money to burn. At the moment there is just not that much disposable income around. the alternative is to splash big money and increase the ticket prices 3 fold so there is a return on the investment. These guys will not want to operate at a loss for too long...

They can quietly build the team without going overboard and see us progress. After a couple of years, once we have become a recognised brand across the world, people have money to spend, sponsors are paying more money and possibly a bigger stadium. We should be able to generate the income to cover the cost of expenditure on the superstar players etc....

I personally do not think we will be going for massive superstars and paying big money

crystal_mais said:
They can quietly build the team without going overboard and see us progress. After a couple of years, once we have become a recognised brand across the world, people have money to spend, sponsors are paying more money and possibly a bigger stadium. We should be able to generate the income to cover the cost of expenditure on the superstar players etc....

I personally do not think we will be going for massive superstars and paying big money

have you forgotten about the kaka bid?

i believe they wanted to, but hughes must off said summat along lines off let me make the choice bcoz its my neck on the line...

TimmyP said:
BlueMooner87 said:
sorry is eto'o wanting 320k a week?

Yep, he wants £192k a week after tax.

Says the Mirror! Eto'o, his agent, City or Barca have said nothing on the matter! Do you really think our shrewd bussinessmen owners and backroom staff would seriously pay someone £320k a week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.