Votes: 52 11.1%
  • David Silva

Votes: 34 7.3%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 160 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Bluemoon Player of the Year 2011/12

Voted for Aguero but only because Barry wasn't listed.

As posted earlier:

Ric said:
The polls on here only allow you to give a maximum of ten options, but I should really have added the likes of Barry and Clichy to fill out the ten. It was an oversight on my behalf. Unfortunately if I add them in subsequently it will reset the other votes to 0.

Ric said:
As posted earlier:

Ric said:
The polls on here only allow you to give a maximum of ten options, but I should really have added the likes of Barry and Clichy to fill out the ten. It was an oversight on my behalf. Unfortunately if I add them in subsequently it will reset the other votes to 0.

Never mind Ric, just one of those things. You do a good enough job for us to not add this as a minus to your reference!!!! :-) :-)

Vinnie gets my vote. Missed him when he was out. The best role model in the Premier League.

Ric said:
As posted earlier:

Ric said:

Boo, that's cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.