Kun Agueros Birthday Party!!!

Come on guys. It's all well and good taking this lightly but the ramifications here are huge. If the staff at MCFC don't wish our players "Happy birthday" or say "Bless you" after they sneeze how on earth are we expected to keep our key players?

its bad news for any employers, every employee will now expect a birthday cake and a Bugatti #IfItsGoodEnoughForYaya

MaxCityBlue said:
Come on guys. It's all well and good taking this lightly but the ramifications here are huge. If the staff at MCFC don't wish our players "Happy birthday" or say "Bless you" after they sneeze how on earth are we expected to keep our key players?

And we've seen the consequences of failing to say "good morning" .

We should employ Claire Grogan

MaxCityBlue said:

And don't forget the kit man !!

my boss is a blue and so will hopefully be reading these threads and taking note!
i couldn't really afford to run a bugatti paul but i'd like one of those nice new mercedes b class' if you'd like to retain my loyalty.
just sayin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.