Kun next season

mammyjam

look at the players making their debut campaigns last season, we all thought silva was amazing last year but he's totally blown us (and the premier league) away this year. mario showed flashes of brilliance last year and for a 20 year old (which the media seem to forget or ignore) had a stormer. this year his brilliance is consistent and seemingly never ending (as is his entertainment value) and he's already nearly equalled his goals tally from last year. dzeko had a disapointing 6 months though did score the odd important goal, this year he's already in double figures and currently the clubs top scorer in all comps (despite the late september blip) milner was frankly crap last season a year of bedding in and he's one of the standout players in the league. hell even kolarov has improved.

my point is this: Aguero has scored 9 goals and made 3 assists in his first 8 league games. with a full year to bed in and fully develop the understanding with silva and the rest of the midfield and with a full none copa-america pre-season under his belt wtf have we got on our hands?

Class player. Dzeko or Aguero? Tricky. Both are great goalscorers. That phrase, "embarassment of riches" comes to mind. We have never had it so good.

Uwe Already said:
Here's a gem from OptaCity for Dzeko:

55 - #MCFC's Edin Dzeko has netted at a quicker rate than any other Premier League player this term, scoring every 55 mins so far. Prompt.

Who'd have bet on that at the end of last season?

I got 20/1 on Dzeko for the golden boot before the start of this season ;)

Got 14/1 for Aguero when he signed.

Either way i think City fan's will be quids in come the end of the season.

Serge, Edin & Mario to occupy the top 3 spots.... we can dream....

mammyjam said:
look at the players making their debut campaigns last season, we all thought silva was amazing last year but he's totally blown us (and the premier league) away this year. mario showed flashes of brilliance last year and for a 20 year old (which the media seem to forget or ignore) had a stormer. this year his brilliance is consistent and seemingly never ending (as is his entertainment value) and he's already nearly equalled his goals tally from last year. dzeko had a disapointing 6 months though did score the odd important goal, this year he's already in double figures and currently the clubs top scorer in all comps (despite the late september blip) milner was frankly crap last season a year of bedding in and he's one of the standout players in the league. hell even kolarov has improved.

my point is this: Aguero has scored 9 goals and made 3 assists in his first 8 league games. with a full year to bed in and fully develop the understanding with silva and the rest of the midfield and with a full none copa-america pre-season under his belt wtf have we got on our hands?

and nasri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.