Kurt Zouma | Fined £250k by club and cats removed by RSPCA

I’m as appalled as anyone by what Zouma did and find it inexplicable to be so dumb as to post it on social media, albeit that was his brother who must be equally stupid.

If the mob mentality on this thread is anything to go by then I expect he’ll pay a heavy price and would not be at all surprised if he has now got issues with his mental health, if he didn’t have already. We don’t know for sure but looks like he bottled it today.

Feels to that it’s time for the lynxh mob to put their pitchforks away. Some of the comments that have passed on here reflect pretty poorly on those who have posted them
I’ve got no sympathy for cunts who act like cunts and then have their cunty actions have negative consequences for the cunts.

If I did what he’s done I’d be sacked from my job, 100%, no question about it. All the “lynch mob” (it’s hardly a lynch mob, it’s a few dozen people on a football forum and probably a few thousands across social media) have managed to do is get him a two week fine and him shitting out of a game.

If he has mental health problems off the back of it, it’s all on his own actions, not the lynch mob.

I’ve got no sympathy for cunts who act like cunts and then have their cunty actions have negative consequences for the cunts.

If I did what he’s done I’d be sacked from my job, 100%, no question about it. All the “lynch mob” (it’s hardly a lynch mob, it’s a few dozen people on a football forum and probably a few thousands across social media) have managed to do is get him a two week fine and him shitting out of a game.

If he has mental health problems off the back of it, it’s all on his own actions, not the lynch mob.
Maybe, but he’s probably seen all sorts of things on social media ranging from the mild to the probably death threat range.

You can totally think he’s brought it on himself. It doesn’t mean it isn’t real though, like some people are insinuating.

No he is a **** and i reject the notion he has mental health problems, that is banded about too easy, coming from someone with actual clinical depression and anxiety i hate the use of it for normal situations as an excuse
I’m not saying that having mental health problems, if he had them or has them now is an excuse for what he did. And up to a point I agree with you that it’s too easy to bandy it about.

But we don’t know if he has them or not and you can reject the notion all you like but your own history of mental health problems don’t qualify you to diagnose or dismiss it in others

I’m not saying that having mental health problems, if he had them or has them now is an excuse for what he did. And up to a point I agree with you that it’s too easy to bandy it about.

But we don’t know if he has them or not and you can reject the notion all you like but your own history of mental health problems don’t qualify you to diagnose or dismiss it in others
Who has said that he might have mental problems?

We’ve probably all done stupid cunty things, maybe you haven’t but sure we live with the consequences.

I expect zouma has got more to worry about than a few dozen city fans but i reckon the response on here is pretty representative and let’s face it there’s a line that some people cross from righteous indignation to the sort of vile abuse that gets handed out on Twitter and the like all the time. If you’re ok with that sort of hounding as a consequence then fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.