Kuyt to Inter

More talksport bullshit?

Kuyt's pretty crap but does a decent enough job. If you owned Darius Vassell and you won a small bet, then traded both Deadly Darius and your winnings in, you'd get Dirk Kuyt

Does nothing bar run up and down a lot. A dachsund does pretty much the same but with more panache. The most un-Dutch-like Dutch player I've ever seen. Milan must be managed by a nutter. Oh, hold on...

This guy is soooooooo underated by Liverpool and most other fans. He scores plenty of goals gets loads of assists considering they play hime out of position in midifield most of the time. Hes another 110% type of player doesnt care where he players.

They will seriously miss him if its true. Rafas no mug.

For me Liverpool seem to be losing a fair number of key squad players, Riera, Benayoun, their best left back, Masc is on his way. Only quality they have bought in so far is Joe cole whos not been decent for years always injured.

I note Liverpool are getting no grief even though there squad is significantly weaker this season than last no doubt about it.

alera said:
This guy is soooooooo underated by Liverpool and most other fans. He scores plenty of goals gets loads of assists considering they play hime out of position in midifield most of the time. Hes another 110% type of player doesnt care where he players.
Agree. He also had a fantastic record as a striker at Feyernoord before he came to Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.