Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue blinkers off, he deserved his first yellow

Perhaps, didn't think he intended contact on Baines, thought he was trying to block his clearance, bit of a lunge though so maybe, 50/50 for me.

Can't for the life of me understand why Gueye was allowed go through our players in the middle of the park all night without so much as a talking to.

two yellows = 1 match ban does it not?
Yes.

It can be debated for ever whether or not he would have got the second card at another club, but he's not at another club he is here, and i'd like to think we (club) show new arrivals that we get shit decisions regularly, and that they need to be more careful.

Personally, I thought he was a bit of an idiot for putting himself in that position, only minutes after getting a yellow card, I can see how it looked like 'frustration' over the non decision when he was fouled.

I'd love to know who gave the decision though, because it wasn't Madley as he was facing the other direction.

Sheesh I thought Spurs fans were bad with all that the media, refs, fa hates us nonsense. It was a bad decision. We all get bad decisions, and guess what every team in the league believes the refs are against them

0hsK3Pfs_normal.jpg
Kyle Walker

@kylewalker2

Gutted with last night. I apologise to the fans and my teammates. They did amazingly well to get back into the game and get a point #MCFC

Yes.

It can be debated for ever whether or not he would have got the second card at another club, but he's not at another club he is here, and i'd like to think we (club) show new arrivals that we get shit decisions regularly, and that they need to be more careful.

Personally, I thought he was a bit of an idiot for putting himself in that position, only minutes after getting a yellow card, I can see how it looked like 'frustration' over the non decision when he was fouled.

I'd love to know who gave the decision though, because it wasn't Madley as he was facing the other direction.

He did absolutely nothing, what he should be careful about? It was not even a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.