Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had an irrational dislike of Walker, but between his intro video and his play for City last night, I'm starting to like him!
I know we lost, but between him, Ederson and a fit Kompany, i was actually a bit calmer about our defense. Hopefully Mendy can take care of the other side.

He is a bully , and just what we need , everytime Rash(boywonder)ford went near him Walker gave him nothing ,so the boywonder decided to try his luck on the other side against Dinho and scored a very easy goal in acres of space , he knew we had a proper defender playing at right back

I went to the game with a Ushited mate. We sat behind our goal 5 rows up to the right. We couldn't believe how quickly Walker was able to close down Rashford. I made the comment that if they wanted anything, Moaninho would have to move Rashford to the left because Walker and Komoany weren't having anything. What impressed me the most was the way Walker conducted himself in the box. It was like we had a fence on that side. Rashford couldn't do anything. Once the nd goal went in, I was instantly sure Mendy would be signed. Good match to watch as I was finally able to see some of the youth up close- I really liked how well Nasri, Foden, Sane, Gabby linked up. Exciting times and can't wait to see a match fit / Pep instructed Walker. And my God Kompany looks fit.

Kompany looked very fit and was banging them in at the start of 2015/2016 season and look how that changed :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.