Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His technical ability is miles off this squad's standard. He's big, fast, strong, and he works hard. That was a huge improvement over our previous full backs. But at this point hes an obvious weak link.

That was a belter when he tried to blame Aguero. Summed his lack of a football brain up. He'd done really well to get there and then just had to run past a slow defender but ended up pasdipa it out of play.
I had a genuine LOL when I saw him giving crap to Aguero. I think Sergio did too.

I prefer Stones at RB atm. I’d be happy to give Walker time though. Just not play him in he tougher games till he shows he has the mental toughness to cope.

I prefer Stones at RB atm. I’d be happy to give Walker time though. Just not play him in he tougher games till he shows he has the mental toughness to cope.

Agreed,not once last season did this lad show any mental toughness or display numerous MOTM performances.I'm gobsmacked we even made the top half of the table,never mind the fact we dominated almost every opponent,and achieved all those incredible records,with such a weak right back.

Like Sterling playing at Anfield

Complete opposite. Not taking into account Sterling this season at Anfield but the problem there was he hid in that game. Every year he just didn't want it at all after getting hit hard early and the fans getting to him. That wasn't the case with Walker, he wanted it probably more than anyone. He didn't hide and tried to take control of the game. Tried far too hard though to the point of not doing the right and basic things properly. Very poor game last night.

Ederson will get a fair amount of stick for the penalty, but Walker should never have allowed the ball to be passed into that area. It's one thing to offer the opponent a foot race down the line, but to open so much of an angle that the ball can be played into that area is careless. Ederson was reckless, yes, but the ball should never have got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.