Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably his best attacking performance for a while. Some great runs and he was unlucky others weren't there to put some of his low crosses away.

Thick as shit, completely brain dead. Anyone who thinks he was anything other than absolute turd, must watch a different game to me.

Probably his best attacking performance for a while. Some great runs and he was unlucky others weren't there to put some of his low crosses away.

First half was probably his worst performance for us, second half he looked like someone who knew he had 45 minutes to make up for it or he'd be in big trouble.

First half was probably his worst performance for us, second half he looked like someone who knew he had 45 minutes to make up for it or he'd be in big trouble.
It's a matter of opinion to be sure, and I reckon more will agree with you than me, but I believe you're exaggerating with that.

He's just Delph with pace at the moment, absolutely brainless. Time and again they got in down his side and he was nowhere to be seen, the 2nd goal being the prime example. Why the fuck is he 50 yards from the action on a goal that isn't even a quick break?

Sell Delph and Walker and bring Angelino and Bissaka. Sell the mistake-prone old players and bring in 2 young promising homegrown players (Angelino is HG).

Danilo has earned the right to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.