Kyle Walker banned for 3 CL games | appeal rejected (pg 16)

It's probably the least violent of violent conduct you could do, but it was definitely kicking out at someone that could have gone either way and I can understand why it fall that way. Ultimately if you give someone a decision to make then they've got to make the decision. No one but Walker to blame imo, but he has a lot of good will in the bank so we will move on. Could be important in QF, though.

I still can't believe he did that. Cancelo at RB and Zinchenko at LB then, I assume.

That's more than fair, it was fucking moronic and he's hampered his entire team. Unavailable for sporting (which we should manage fine but it could have been atletico) and the first game of the quarters should we progress. I hope he the got maximum possible internal fine for it. Anybody that doesn't think its entirely deserved has no business watching football.

It was fucking stupid and he has said as much himself.

There has been precedent. Pretty sure Wan-Bissaka at United got a three game ban also this season?
Reduced to two on appeal.

Walker not got a leg to stand on here and a massive miss.

Would say Gueye's foul on Gundogan was worse than either Wan Bissaka's or Walker's and he only got two games, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.