Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few stories circulating about disgruntled Spurs players seeking more money, or 'paid what they are worth' as their respective spokespersons coin it. Spurs will have CL next season, and I'd imagine these players are preempting Levy's 'we need to be careful as we build the stand' excuse.

We'd have to pay substantial money for either, let alone both, and beyond the fact that they fulfill the home grown criteria, I'm unconvinced they'd take us to the next level.

Quite a few stories circulating about disgruntled Spurs players seeking more money, or 'paid what they are worth' as their respective spokespersons coin it. Spurs will have CL next season, and I'd imagine these players are preempting Levy's 'we need to be careful as we build the stand' excuse.

We'd have to pay substantial money for either, let alone both, and beyond the fact that they fulfill the home grown criteria, I'm unconvinced they'd take us to the next level.

This is what Spurs are really going to struggle with over the next few years.

You look at Kane and see him signing a new deal worth 80k a week, but if big offers start coming in for him his agent will start demanding the 200k a week mark.

With a new stadium to pay for can they afford to pay some of their key players double if not treble more than they are currently on, because if they won't someone will.

I would take either Rose or Walker, both are the best fullbacks in the division.

Kyle Walker will reassess his future at the end of the season with interest from Manchester City and United in signing him. [Telegraph]

I can see Pochettino looking at Trippier and thinking he can replace Walker.

With a new stadium to pay for I reckon Pochettino will have to raise cash from player sales.

Ffs, we're gonna sign Kyle Walker aren't we?

I think he will be a decent signing.

The one thing guaranteed with Walker is he is proven that he flourishes in the Premier League, which with defenders in recent years we have struggled with.

I have a feeling Pep will have a look at what Pochettino has done with English players and how he has built a team around a core of them and will want to do the same.

At Barcelona the core of the team was Spanish, at Bayern: German.

I think he wants this City side based around homegrown players which gets embellished with top foreign talent.

I think he will be a decent signing.

The one thing guaranteed with Walker is he is proven that he flourishes in the Premier League, which with defenders in recent years we have struggled with.

I have a feeling Pep will have a look at what Pochettino has done with English players and how he has built a team around a core of them and will want to do the same.

At Barcelona the core of the team was Spanish, at Bayern: German.

I think he wants this City side based around homegrown players which gets embellished with top foreign talent.
Are you really putting english players on a par with spainish and german players? we absolutely do not want a load of english players when pep can nearly have his pick of other players,gone are the days we had half the england team playing for us,they are workmen most of them not pep style players,john and raz are exceptions not the rule

Are you really putting english players on a par with spainish and german players? we absolutely do not want a load of english players when pep can nearly have his pick of other players,gone are the days we had half the england team playing for us,they are workmen most of them not pep style players,john and raz are exceptions not the rule

I am not putting them on par but some are good enough. Spurs have proved that.

Walker and Rose are by far the best fullbacks in the division in my opinion.

I follow the England youth teams and the next generations coming through are very good if you ask me. Good enough for me me to be confident that England will be competitive in the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.