Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love these two but they are already in their prime , then its dealing with Levi so they will probably cost 50 million each , and then they have worked for two years with Pinoccio a very hard task manager, my fear is buying two very expensive injury prone players on huge wages

Walker has told his agent he wants to come back up North, Trippier been told to sit tight at Spurs to see if Walker stays or goes, if Walker stays then Trippier going to Everton.

Haha. You just made that up.

I'll start to believe you when Spurs start looking at fullbacks. They are being linked with central defenders and wingers.

would love these two but they are already in their prime , then its dealing with Levi so they will probably cost 50 million each , and then they have worked for two years with Pinoccio a very hard task manager, my fear is buying two very expensive injury prone players on huge wages

The cost of their new stadium has spiralled out of control apparently mainly through brexit, estimated now at a cost of £800 million - double the original forecast.

Levy is a tight twat but he's also a businessman- they won't sell the jewells in the crown Ali or Kane but I'd say anybody else could be bought, they are strong in the FB areas ,I'd say Walker is nailed on if we really are in for him.

The cost of their new stadium has spiralled out of control apparently mainly through brexit, estimated now at a cost of £800 million - double the original forecast.

Levy is a tight twat but he's also a businessman- they won't sell the jewells in the crown Ali or Kane but I'd say anybody else could be bought, they are strong in the FB areas ,I'd say Walker is nailed on if we really are in for him.

Are you saying that things are so tight at Spurs that getting £30m for Walker (plus saving on wages) will make a difference to the stadium build which as you say is over £800m. If that is the case, most of them are all going. Lloris, Walker, Rose, Alderweireld, Dier, Eriksen, Alli and Kane. What is that? £200m maybe more. That would make a difference...

Walker is nailed on (if he is wanted) But not because they need to sell for the stadium but because he will triple his wages.

Are you saying that things are so tight at Spurs that getting £30m for Walker (plus saving on wages) will make a difference to the stadium build which as you say is over £800m. If that is the case, most of them are all going. Lloris, Walker, Rose, Alderweireld, Dier, Eriksen, Alli and Kane. What is that? £200m maybe more. That would make a difference...

Walker is nailed on (if he is wanted) But not because they need to sell for the stadium but because he will triple his wages.

On our 80K pw flat rate? Sure he will.

Only 4 players in our squad are on more than 80K pw, 1 is leaving(yaya).

To make his money he'll have to earn it in bonuses lad, just like every other player in the squad. don't believe paper talk.

The point I was making are Spurs are open for business , they are fine in the FB positions , they will be maximising Walkers and Roses value selling now , and yes Levy will have an eye on repayment costs so £60 £70 million is a nice slice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.