Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not disputing that fact. Perfectly true. That was not the argument.

I think the problem is people are now hyping up Trippier to be this sensational marauding fullback, he isn't. He's not good enough to start at a top six Premier Legaue side, he was in the Spurs team purely because Walker and Povhettino fell out, it was nothing to do with ability.

walker is not worth £45 million its a joke and spurs are taking the piss £20m to £25m is a real price city should be paying and pep should walk away at that price

I think the problem is people are now hyping up Trippier to be this sensational marauding fullback, he isn't. He's not good enough to start at a top six Premier Legaue side, he was in the Spurs team purely because Walker and Povhettino fell out, it was nothing to do with ability.

i disagree. i think trippier is a fantastic full back and he showed that last season. I think both of them are good.

walker is not worth £45 million its a joke and spurs are taking the piss £20m to £25m is a real price city should be paying and pep should walk away at that price

Where are you pulling these figures from? Your arse presumably. In what universe does a Prem League side take a rivals best, English RB for £20-£25 million?

Definitely not worth the record price for a fullback even in this market.

Since when as a regular international and premier league starter only been worth £20 mill. I've asked other posters who is the homegrown alternative to Walker that we could get for £20-25 mill that is as good as he is ?

So you are saying that other clubs could buy Walker for 20-25 million? Well tell you what, that's wrong.

Since when as a regular international and premier league starter only been worth £20 mill. I've asked other posters who is the homegrown alternative to Walker that we could get for £20-25 mill that is as good as he is ?

Didnt Harry Maguire just cost Leicester £17m. 24 year old with one premier league season in a relagated team and zero caps. To say Walker is worth only £20/25m in this market is ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.