Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker is the best right back in England and has been for at least 18 months.

I'm stunned people can't see it.

Spurs regularly fell apart when he and Rose were not on the team sheet.

He has the perfect physicality to create an extra flank for us on the overlap, and will only learn from someone like Alves.

At least Walker will be able to race back to defend, unlike Micah , who every time he passed the halfway line used to pretend he was injured but was actually just knackered when he lost the ball.
Can you name the other good right backs in England?

Because as of now I can only equate Walker to being the least fattest kid at Fat Camp.

Sorry pal, it was attempting to quote someone else (Dax) and your user was included.
I think we did. The year before, Everton simply didn't want to sell. So they said 50 million or Fuck off. Meaning either you pay excessively coz we'd rather keep him. By the time we went in for him Everton wanted to sell and they has already brought in a replacement. At that point he should have been a 25 to 30 million player. A potential star with add one. Instead we paid the "fuck you" amount Chelsea got quoted.

I like the lad, but the price was shit. And the way you know is this - if we tried to move Stones today l, no one will pay 31 million for him.

This is how we need to start thinking.

I think selling Bravo is for the best too, but who do we promote as back up? We let Gunn out on loan.
Kolarov would be my first choice to move.
1) we'd have Mendy and Bertrand already.
2) Can make Adarabioyo the 4th CB
3) Mendy can play CB in a 3CB format even if one of our 3 senior CBS weren't available.

Bravo is 2nd" but that would actually require buying an English backup. With Kolarov, we don't need to replace him really.

Kolarov would be my first choice to move.
1) we'd have Mendy and Bertrand already.
2) Can make Adarabioyo the 4th CB
3) Mendy can play CB in a 3CB format even if one of our 3 senior CBS weren't available.

Bravo is 2nd" but that would actually require buying an English backup. With Kolarov, we don't need to replace him really.

yes

Not sure why people are concerned with the amount we pay.....couldnt care less what the fees are! Best RB in England. What frustrates me is that we've had him as a target for months and we only now surprised by the asking? Spurs know we'll pay it in the end, the club knows they'll pay it in the end and the fans know we'll pay it in the end....so just pay it and get it done!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.