Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker is average because he is at Spurs. When he is at City he will be the best right back in the World.

Walker is average because he is at Spurs. When he is at City he will be the best right back in the World.

Hmmmm in the press he'll go from being a great full back to a bag of shite moving from media darlings Spuds to us.

Few people have posted on twitter posing a picture of them along with Walker stating they asked him if he was staying and Walker said he was. Now He may just being nice to fans, but out of the three fullbacks linked i think Walker is least likely.

Few people have posted on twitter posing a picture of them along with Walker stating they asked him if he was staying and Walker said he was. Now He may just being nice to fans, but out of the three fullbacks linked i think Walker is least likely.

He's 100% coming to City.

Just posted similar thing in Twitter thread – what do those Spud's fans expect him to say – course he's gonna say he's not leaving and by saying he doesn't want to leave, he's not the bad-guy when he goes back to Whitehart Lane... well Wembley next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.