Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything over £40m is absolutely fucking ridiculous. For this kind of money you'd expect David Alaba in return. Walker is a decent player, but he isn't even in the bracket that the fee would have you believe. This is just as absurd a price as the Lukaku fee. For half this amount we could have bought in just as good a player from the continent. What's even more worrying is that the other clubs we're dealing with will now believe that they can dramatically increase their demands.

The club should have walked away from this deal a long time ago. It reeks of desperation.

if you think it's ridiculous you obviously haven't been paying attention to...anything.

But here's a hing, if you think most fee's are ridiculous, you're just out of touch.

uncapped English players are going for £30m a pop and you're surprised we're paying £45-55m for Walker?

Anything over £40m is absolutely fucking ridiculous. For this kind of money you'd expect David Alaba in return. Walker is a decent player, but he isn't even in the bracket that the fee would have you believe. This is just as absurd a price as the Lukaku fee. For half this amount we could have bought in just as good a player from the continent. What's even more worrying is that the other clubs we're dealing with will now believe that they can dramatically increase their demands.

The club should have walked away from this deal a long time ago. It reeks of desperation.
We don't know what the fee is but it seems to be the ball park for this Summer. I am not going through the list, but anyone who is the Premiership team of the year is going to go for £50m at least. You might not like where the fees are, but based on this Summer you can not be shocked, if you are then you have been sleeping

I just want to see the best City team out there we can have, playing attractive football and winning trophies, the fee isn't my concern and I don't give a fuck. We all know whatever we do we will get hammered in the media and by other fans so let's buy the best we can and win everything and make them hate us even more.

Lol nice try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.