Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully we can get this done quickly and hes off to the usa for pre-season :)

don't care about the fee, its a lot of money but we need some good full backs fast, hopefully he improves us and nails his place in the side for the next 4+ years, home grown bollox and all that

In fairness. Neither. All four deals are a joke. And I like 3 of those players as talents.
Yeah but the fees have went up a good bit the last season or two and more so this,but not because they are rag players them fees are well and truly over the inflated mark,your probably referring to lukaku as one I think he's a good solid goal scorer but won't reach the heights expected of him,they've well overpaid on him..

How do you know who's available? How do you know how much they will cost? How do you know they would want to come to us?

Having an opinion on it is cool but don't act like it actually matters or is based on anything ther than guesswork.

I don't. All I know is if we spend 15 more on Walker than we budgeted we will have 15 less in the kitty. What is so hard to understand about this?

We were always going to pay top dollar for Walker .doing business with Levy must be a nightmare.however we have acquired a top class right back Mendy at left back will give us a massive upgrade on last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.