Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go against the grain as unpopular as it may be. I think it's the right time to move on from Kyle.

As we saw in the CL final, I think Pep wants is ready for a more modern fullback as well. I've admittedly probably got more faith than I should in Rico Lewis but I say throw him into the fire and if he's not yet up to it then we can stick Akanji out there.
Isn’t present , modern or are you from 5 th dimension ?

I'll go against the grain as unpopular as it may be. I think it's the right time to move on from Kyle.

As we saw in the CL final, I think Pep wants is ready for a more modern fullback as well. I've admittedly probably got more faith than I should in Rico Lewis but I say throw him into the fire and if he's not yet up to it then we can stick Akanji out there.
??? Kyle Walker, the best right back in PL history, and still is. I accept he’s not a midfielder but he is a belting full back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.