Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

The same could be said for our players though. It didn’t fall our way in the first half, but the balance of probability meant Raheem got his goal too.

He pulled away from their defence and poked it home.
Thats fair, but Mbappe does it continually, whereas we don't, we score all types of goals from all over the pitch, from all of our players
Adding Mbappe to our team would massively increase goals without having to make him a focal point. Going for a Vlahovic or kane or even Haaland, changes our play to a more Striker / direct approach, which takes away from the team game we play imo not opposed to any of them. Just think Mbappe fits us well.

I don't know what's the point of this thread, he never hide his desire to join Real Madrid so next transfer window will be 100% guarantee joining them on free after his contract ends.

It will take tremendous persuasion and Kylian Mbappe himself that thinks he need to prove himself in the so called "Best and Toughest League in the World" before eventually 3-4 years down the line to join his dream club Real Madrid anyway.

It will be curious if we do get him, how Pep will use and developing him because he is still young and have time to improve himself even further. A really scary thought.

Pochettino is currently having to reorganise the entire PSG side behind him because him and Messi do nothing without the ball. They just stand up front waiting to have the ball given to them. They don't move, they don't press, they don't get stuck in. Sure, with the ball, the sacrifice is probably necessary, but they're the antithesis of Pep's methods and systems, where the team defends as a unit from the front and relies on the constant tracking of runners and pressing up on the opposition defence to stop a move developing.
Hope you can see what I mean now, @BrazilianBlue (Gus).

I don't know what's the point of this thread, he never hide his desire to join Real Madrid so next transfer window will be 100% guarantee joining them on free after his contract ends.

It will take tremendous persuasion and Kylian Mbappe himself that thinks he need to prove himself in the so called "Best and Toughest League in the World" before eventually 3-4 years down the line to join his dream club Real Madrid anyway.

It will be curious if we do get him, how Pep will use and developing him because he is still young and have time to improve himself even further. A really scary thought.
The only think I would suggest is that the finances of real madrid will come into it. I would 100% expect him to get higher offers in the premier league. Real have their issues and just like Barca at some point they must start to bite.

Dont deny he wants R Madrid and has most likely been talking to them for years but when it comes down to signing the money talks. He could end up anywhere. I'd rather we had him than any of our rivals.

This. Might as well lock the thread altogether, like, three months ago. It's the worst kept secret in football that they want each other, and his contract is up in the Summer.

Mbappe is going to Madrid, and only Madrid. 1% chance he renews at PSG. All others can forget it, save yourselves the mental energy even thinking about it lads.

Amazing player. Terrible attitude. No thanks
Not sure about the terrible attitude, that dressing room in Paris is poison.

Mbappe needs to get out and quickly but not sure Madrid is the right move for him, jumping out of the frying pan into the fire?

A couple of years under Pep and he would be the best player in the world and maybe one of the best ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.