Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

If some people hope that his ego will implode the club, forget it.

That club built upon bunch of egoistical prick being gathered in single team. A club for cunts for a cunts.

It's not making them weaker in fact it will be opposite.
Exactly this, anyone questioning the acquisition of Mbappe is a idiot.

Madrid have quietly built an incredible young squad of outstanding players, and adding Mbappe to that has made them considerably stronger.

Exactly this, anyone questioning the acquisition of Mbappe is a idiot.

Madrid have quietly built an incredible young squad of outstanding players, and adding Mbappe to that has made them considerably stronger.

Agreed. None of this ‘top heavy’ nonsense I’ve been seeing elsewhere on Twitter. Rodrygo strikes me as unselfish, Vinicius too (believe it or not) then they have players like Carvajal, Valverde etc. who work hard for the team.

They can afford to have a player like Mbappe (whose, let’s face it, ego is warranted) even if he stood still. Which he won’t, he’ll work hard for the team.

PSG was different. Neymar couldn’t be arsed, Messi had no other option and saw them as an easy, non-fuss transfer while Mbappe was trying to outdo both. Three egos working against one another rather than together. Which won’t happen at Madrid.

Doesn’t make him, or Madrid, any less of cunts mind.

Agreed. None of this ‘top heavy’ nonsense I’ve been seeing elsewhere on Twitter. Rodrygo strikes me as unselfish, Vinicius too (believe it or not) then they have players like Carvajal, Valverde etc. who work hard for the team.

They can afford to have a player like Mbappe (whose, let’s face it, ego is warranted) even if he stood still. Which he won’t, he’ll work hard for the team.

PSG was different. Neymar couldn’t be arsed, Messi had no other option and saw them as an easy, non-fuss transfer while Mbappe was trying to outdo both. Three egos working against one another rather than together. Which won’t happen at Madrid.

Doesn’t make him, or Madrid, any less of cunts mind.
Sadly winning 16 Champions leagues does give you the right to be a bit cunty.

That dressing room will be fucking poison on steroids when a few big egos get their noses put right out of joint.
I've got my popcorn ready. Kroos will be a massive miss and Modric will be another year older and only plays cameos these days unless the opposition is shit.

That dressing room will be fucking poison on steroids when a few big egos get their noses put right out of joint.
I've got my popcorn ready. Kroos will be a massive miss and Modric will be another year older and only plays cameos these days unless the opposition is shit.

Never gonna happen.

Different positions

Wirtz is an AM/Winger
Kroos is a DM/CM deep lying playmaker

Also RM has Guler for that position
I suppose they can always sell Guler. I'm not too worried.

If I wee City, I'd be looking to take Rodrygo off Madrid.

They have Vini, Mbappe, Kendrick, Starboy and potentially Wirtz?

There'd be no space for Rodyrgo. I can see a front 3 of Mbappe Endrick and Vini. Starboy, Wirtz, Camarviga and Valverde in the middle and a back 3.

No place for Rodrygo.... Who incidentally is the one player whoost fits our style of play on their team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.